Senior Ruby on Rails Developer/Angular 5/6
A local event management company in Boothwyn, PA is looking to bring a senior full stack Ruby on Rails developer to join their team. This company works on a really exciting application that manages events for the secret service and the NBA to not only manage the event but track and secure guests as well as they arrive. You would be joining a team of four working on a majority new development and helping to guide the junior developers towards success.
Working here you would enjoy an entirely casual environment, this company thrives on rewarding employees for their hard work. You’ll only have to be onsite Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and there is flexibility for your schedule if necessary. Not only does this company offer flexibility but it also allows developers to have an input in the future of the company & be involved in the big picture decisions. Apply today if you’re looking for a new role where your efforts are truly appreciated and rewarded!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with Angular, versions 5/6 preferred
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to lead & mentor junior developers
- The ability to self-manage while off-site
- A genuine passion for technology & the work you’re doing!
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development
- 50% Back End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work environment, only three days onsite a week
- Room for growth with a company that values your input!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.