Mid Level Backend Engineer/Python/Java/AI
This company works by using advanced artificial intelligence models to help companies organize and understand the important business data contained in their legal documents. They operate as a start and the work culture is very diverse. They take a lot of pride in making sure that work life balance is good for all employees and that people come to work and are satisfied. They can be used across all documents across an organization and helps companies reduce costs and improve their compliance and business operations.
They are series b and working on the next round of funding, they have around 150 employees and the team you will be working on is about 7 people on the backend. Lots of room for growth and the opportunity to learn some new technologies if your up for the challenge.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced with Java or Python
- 3 years of leadership experience
- Able to develop clean and elegant code (including unit test cases) with a high attention to detail
- Able to Identify, recommend, and integrate common open-source plugin libraries that can be used to meet requirements when appropriate
- Creates an appropriate level of documentation for coding implementations such that other team members can easily understand what was built or needs to be build
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java or Python backend web development
- Experience with Spring and hibernate frameworks
- AWS would be a plus for this position
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Backend
- 10% Front end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
Can pay up to $170,000 DOE
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly happy hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.