Senior Software Engineer/5+ years/Angular 6/7
A global SaaS company right in the heart of center city is looking to grow out their team with experienced software engineers. This company developed their own software to partner with oil, gas, electric, and even local brewery clients to collect real-time data on their production systems to ensure their processes and energy outputs are running smoothly.
Working here you’ll be in a completely collaborative and casual environment with a great structure for career growth. They work on a larger team of 15 and they're looking for passionate engineers with strong computer science backgrounds to work with Angular 6/7 on their front end.This company offers stellar health benefits, a flat management structure, and the opportunity to work in an entirely modern work space with experienced and knowledgeable engineers like yourself. Apply today if you’re looking to take on your next big challenge!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional development experience in a variety of roles
- Proficient use of modern versions of Angular, specifically 6/7
- Continuous API Integration
- Knowledge of .Net and C# on the back end is preferred
- Strong communication skills & an eagerness to take on new challenges!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication & mentorship skills
- A passion for development
- An eagerness to join the team & hit the ground running!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Stellar health, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) with match TBD
- Flexible PTO package with opportunities for WFH as needed
- Easily accessible office in the heart of center city
- Access to modern & state-of-the-art technology
- The promise of an exciting new challenge & room for growth in your career!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.