An innovated robotics company dedicated to the automation of production in Enterprises is looking for a Senior UI Software Engineer. This Senior Software team requires Senior UI Software Engineer to help develop and establish the direction of UI within the company. This Senior UI Developer will also be responsible for developing innovative interfaces for different domains, software systems, and 3D visualization. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing and maintaining the innovated software that is used in their robots.
Required Skills & Experience
- Well versed in Node.js
- Requires a competent understanding of Angular 2 or React
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any additional experience in HTML, CSS and JSON
- Knowledge of three.js
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.