Senior Cloud Engineer
An AWS partnered consulting shop is looking for a Senior Cloud/Operations Engineer. This position is responsible for architecting, implementing, maintaining, securing and supporting their client's cloud environments, DevOps workflows and services.(6 month contract to hire with/Benefits)
- Design, architect, implement, maintain, audit and improve infrastructure, services, security and applications for client's greenfield and brownfield projects
- Project documentation
- Mentor other team members on technology and processes
- Participate in client audits
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in one or more cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Advanced level of Linux experience (administration/hardening/compliance)
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Advanced linux scripting (Bash, Python, etc)
- Experience with one or more infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
- Experience with one or more audit and compliance tools (Nessus, Lynis, Config, etc)
- Public sector contract experience
- AWS and other Certifications
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Training reimbursement & unlimited PTO for conventions and training
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.