An amazing start up in Redwood City which just got Series B funding is looking for strong python engineer to join their Backend team. This team is building the platform that makes it easy for business to analyze their performances real time.
They are looking for experienced engineers capable of developing highly robust and reliable cloud services at scale to meet any business and customer needs. The ideal candidate has over 5 years of professional software development experience, with a strong background in Python web development. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Python and it's web frameworks; Django,
- Expert knowledge of Python 2 and 3.
- Strong familiarity with RESTful API development.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL-based databases.
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with lots of data
- Previous startup experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 60% Implementation
- 20% Architect
- 20% Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
- 401 (K) plan and matching.
- Flexible hours.
- Huge open office.
- Gym Subsidy.
- Commuter benefits.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients