Senior iOS Engineer
As the Global leader in Business to Business Telecommunications, Video Conference Calling, internal and external communications, my client is building out their Native Mobile Development team and is hiring a full time Android Developer to lead the re-architecture and re-design of their mobile applications.
Be part of a team that is redefining the way employers and employees access their telephone and video conferencing systems, now allowing them to text, send and check voicemails, set up video calls, and more. You will be working in a highly agile environment, for a company and product that has millions of active users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science
- 4 plus years of Native Android App development
- Expert knowledge of Java or Kotlin for Android
- Experience with multiple Android SDK’s, Libraries, and API’s
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI/CD Best practices
- UI/UX Development and Design Experience
- Video Library/API experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android App Development
- Java and/or Kotlin development
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and optic insurance coverage from employer
- 401(k) with match up to 8%
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Modern office with paid lunches and luxury amenities, including a Gym
- State of the art equipment and programs provided
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.