A publicly-traded financial product based company that’s seen its revenue nearly double for the past 5 years is exponentially expanding its software development team. The ideal candidates will have full SDLC experience with Java being their strong suite and experience using Spring framework and Restful APIs. You must have considerable critical thinking and problem solving skills, strong written/verbal communication, and the ability to collaborate with your teammates.
Their R&D development team is composed of 25 developers that work on different projects in smaller agile teams of 5-8. This hire is because of growth and scale, as their Fortune 500 clients are asking for more features. This is a great opportunity to do a lot of research and collaborate on platform-first applications. This is the kind of environment where your colleagues will greatly enhance your learning and development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional Java experience
- Experience with microservices building out Restful APIs
- Spring framework experience is required
- Experience with databases
- Bachelors in Computer Science from an accredited University
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on new development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical and vision benefits
- Work with intelligent and progressive developers that will challenge you to grow technically
- Be a part of a company that is scaling quickly
- Great opportunity for growth
- Casual environment and dress
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.