Senior UX Designer/ Sketch/ Center City Philadelphia
Are you looking to build your professional career while improving your portfolio? A company located in Center City Philadelphia is looking to add a Senior UX Designer to help their growing design team. You will be joining the team of designers building task-based tools Fortune 500 executives to asses the health of their organizations.
You have strong visual design skills and knowledge. These skills include, but aren’t limited to, reporting panels, dashboards, charts, etc. You also must have a design thinking portfolio. If you have 5+ years of design experience and want to work in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great fit for you! This is a collaborative environment, so your insight will be used to help further the applications you will be working on daily!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of visual design and knowledge
- Design thinking portfolio
- Expert knowledge of design tools (adobe suite, sketch, zeplin, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Design tools
- 50% visual design (reporting panels, dashboards, charts, etc.)
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- 2 weeks paid vacation