Senior Product Designer / CRM
A SF headquartered enterprise company in the cloud management software space is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help drive the development of their company's integration with their CRM (customer relationship management) partner. This individual must be comfortable working with cross functional teams to influence product strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Experience or knowledge of CRMs and integrating them
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to think in terms of systems that can scale across ecosystems
- Able to thrive in a rapid growth environment
- Nuance sense of user needs and behaviors
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Daily Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.