This company has a growing product that is focused in the healthcare space. Providing a better experience for patients to connect with clinicians after their experience at the doctor, hospital, etc. Along with a better experience they provide invaluable analytics to pharmaceutical companies and research organizations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Experience with Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly find effective solutions
- Ability to work alone or in collaboration
- Experience working in AWS and MongoDB
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front End
- 70% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Vacations
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Company-wide celebrations (e.g. Halloween costume or Holiday sweater contests)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.