Candidates will be working on the main platform, that connects the charging stations with the internal system. Billing and charging data are collected and used to better understand how and where green energy is being used.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2 years minimum working professionally with Node
- 2 years working with React
- AWS experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Architecture experience is a plus
- Computer Science degree or related field
- GraphQL experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UI
- 50% Server Side
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Close to the Exposition Line
- Walking distance from delicious restaurants
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.