Senior UX Design Lead/Sketch/InVision/Adobe XD
Are you looking for a new challenge & an exciting role that values work-life balance? We’re working with a global SaaS company in center to help find a Senior UX Designer. They developed their own software that partners with utility companies and even breweries to collect data in real-time on their processes and energy flow to better save energy, and beer.
Currently all of the UX practices are overseen by their UX lead in California, but he’s looking for a senior designer to partner up with him on leading the UX team here in Philadelphia. The team right now is four junior designers so you would be coming on to help shape the UX direction and partner with the development team to ensure proper execution of your designs. Working here you would not only receive great health benefits but this company truly values work life balance, you won’t find a soul working past 5:05 on a weekday. Apply today if you’re excited to take on a new role & eager to stand up to the challenge!
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Experience working with modern design tools such as Sketch/InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, or Balsamiq
- Capability to execute wire frames, prototypes, usability testing, & hi-fi mock ups
- Previous work on enterprise level applications and business-to-business applications
- Highly analytical design thinking
- User centered strategy
- A visually strong & appealing portfolio of design, case studies, and prototyping
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a star up environment
- Exposure working in cross-functional teams with designers and developers
- Strong communication skills & the inability to say no to a challenge
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great health, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) with match TBD
- 15 days PTO
- Work-from-home flexibility, after you’re situated
- Great company culture that keeps people staying loyal & happy
- The opportunity to lead the team & control the direction of UX
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.