Ionic Mobile Developer/Angular
Based in the Philadelphia area, a long-standing, very stable company is growing their mobile development team. They are seeking to hire a hybrid mobile developer working with Ionic and Angular. This company builds mobile applications used by their customers to assist service technicians in the field.
The team has 8 members now and are looking to hire 2 more before the summer. The company offers excellent benefits and a great work life balance. This position is on the edge of Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional hybrid mobile development experience
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS devices
- Ability to complete all phases of the SDLC
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS
- Strong Angular 2+
- RESTful APIs
- Gitflow workflow
- Experience configuring and deploying on the Apple and Google Play Stores
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any native mobile app experience using Objective-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin
- Web or software engineering experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Mobile Development
- 30% Maintenance on existing legacy product
- 70% New Development, implementation and feature additions
- Yearly salary up to $90,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical benefits for health, dental and vision
- 401(k) with matching
- Casual work environment
- Generous PTO for vacations and personal time
- Training support
- Stability, low turnover
- Team nights and events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.