.Net Desktop/Web developer
One of our clients in the medical device industry is looking to hire a senior developer for their growing team in the North GTA. This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge devices and build something for the greater good.
The successful developer will be a senior reporting to the development manager and will be responsible for the development of new projects. This position comes with a competitive salary of up to 120,000/year and great benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience developing desktop applications with .Net
- Strong knowledge of building GUIs with WPF, MVVM, XAML, and Winforms
- Experience applying Architectural patterns
- You have worked with SCRUM agile practices
- Asynchronous programming experience
- SQL database and SQL reporting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- Ability to work well in teams and communicate on projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#.NET
- 50% frontend development with MVVM and WPF
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to 120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.