Senior UX Product Designer
Are you looking for your next career challenge? A global organizational management consulting firm in the heart of Center City needs a new Senior UX Designer with enterprise-level product experience. This specific team is at the forefront of the effort to transform this longstanding consulting firm to a product design-based organization. The software they build are all task-based productivity tools used by C-level executives and HR admins at enterprise companies all over the world to assess the health of their organizations.
Applicants are expected to have at least 5 years of experience building complex enterprise software and should be familiar with various data visualization techniques and reporting tools. The ideal candidate will meet those qualifications, be an excellent communicator, and have a portfolio demonstrating their overall design thinking. If you’re well-versed in UX product design, technically skilled, and creative – apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of product design techniques
- Dashboards & data visualization
- Ability to translate research into low and hi-fidelity documents
- Excellent presentation skills
- 100% hands on
- A modern portfolio demonstrating relevant work and design thinking
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly organized & a great communicator
- Problem solver
- A history of success in prior roles
- Ability to lead conversations with stakeholders & PHDs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% User Experience Product Design
- 100% Hands On with lots of Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- A truly Agile environment (3-week sprints, push product every month)
- A new, top-of-the-line computer
- A beautiful center city office with skyline views
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.