Database Administrator/10th Largest Law Firm/Loop
Our client, one of the world’s largest law firms, is looking to bring a 4th Database Administrator onto their team. You will be doing a lot of new application implementation, integration, helping the team figure out the SQL back end of things, and interacting with various teams. The heaviest responsibility will be with integration within the iManage portal. Followed after that will be reporting and architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong SQL Server knowledge.
- Experience writing SSRS reports from scratch.
- Experience writing SSIS packages from scratch.
- Familiarity working within Azure.
- Strong familiarity with VM Ware.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a legal environment.
- Experience working with a document management system.
- Articulate and a team player.
What You Will Be Doing
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.