Mid-Senior Front End Developer
You will be walking into a big project to revamp their main, client-facing website built in Angular. You will enjoy plenty of perks working here such as an annual bonus and ability to work from home three days a week. All team members are local to Philadelphia, but because of the ability to work from home most of your projects are completed independently.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional software development or design experience on enterprise level applications
- 1-2 years User Experience (UX) design for software products
- The newer versions of Angular, Angular 6 or 7 preferred
- Able to be self-accountable, needing no hand holding
- Prior experience in portal feature development
- Strong understanding of web and mobile capabilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Node.js experience
- Any exposure to Visual Basic is a plus
- Mobile development experience
- Prior work in the financial technology space
- Experience working on a large and varied digital team
- Bachelors degree in technology or web design
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Node.js, RESTful API development
- 50% UX Design
- 50% Front end development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Company performance based bonus paid out annually, roughly 10%
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Easily accessible office in Center City
- Work from home 3 days a week- mandatory
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.