This person will be working on redesigning and architecting their website to help drive more revenue and new business to the company, so they need someone who is strong with web development experience.
Required Skills & Experience
·Wordpress/PHP experience (1 year preferred)
·Ability to establish priorities and work independently on multiple tasks
·Excellent problem solving skills
·Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors and understanding of abstracting styles
- Experience using version control systems, Git preferred
- Mobile design experience is beneficial
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 95% Client-Side Development; 5% Server-Side Development
- Up to $95,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Continuous learning opportunities, along with strong professional growth
- A collaborative, team-oriented environment with mentorship and guidance
- The ability to get an opportunity to truly innovate while working with some of the smartest brains in the industry in orchestrating bleeding edge technology components to solve existing and emerging business problems
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.