Senior iOS Developer at fin-tech startup in Boston
A startup in the Boston area is looking to bring on an experienced iOS Developer. They're building an app grounded in AI that acts as a personal financial assistant. You can expect to be mainly working with Swift in a collaborative environment. You can also expect to be working mostly on new development.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4+ years of professional software development experience
- A BS in CS, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related degree
- Experience with Swift
- Have built an app in the app store
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with AI technologies/tools
- Competitive salary: Up to $160k base (plus bonus)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets.