Continuous Integration Engineer
A multinational entertainment company is looking for a Continuous Integration Engineer to work out of their Englewood Cliffs, NJ location. In this role, you will design deployment and release strategies and provide technical expertise to achieve Continuous Integration within our large-scale software development and deployments.
As a CI Engineer, you would partner with Software Engineers and Software Quality Engineers to create pipelines ranging from single pipelines to multiple pipelines. You define the build orchestration that help SWEs and SQEs be more productive, write better code and provide immediate feedback for build statuses. As a member of multiple project teams, troubleshooting is an understatement; it's more like trouble forecasting.
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing & enhancing build pipelines for Continuous Integration.
- Ability to reverse-engineer existing pipelines and build orchestration processes to develop a more robust build workflow.
- Ability to provide Pipeline instrumentation using a standardized process for various languages and technologies.
- Support, uphold and maintain standard CI process across multiple projects by providing knowledge sharing, such as: host meetings within our department and various teams, documentation (wiki).
- Partake in application/configuration/infrastructure troubleshooting exercises, as necessary.
- Run demos, create/update documentation and host knowledge-sharing sessions around Automation and Delivery process.
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years of solid working experience in developing pipelines (build, test, deploy) for any of the following languages:
- Solid fundamental knowledge of Configuration Management Tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- 2+ years with object-oriented scripting languages, such as python, groovy
- 3+ years working on products within an AWS Infrastructure
- 5+ years of solid working experience in Linux/Unix environments.
- 2+ years solid working experience with OS scripting
- Mobile Apps (iOS/Android) continuous integration experience, a plus
- NodeJS continuous integration experience, a plus
- Knowledge/Experience of AWS CloudFormation and/or HashiCorp Terraform, a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.