Platform Engineer (Java)
A leading digital intelligence company in Westwood that provides one of the most advanced security platforms on the market is looking to bring on a platform engineer as they continue to grow. They are working toward a secure digital future with safer digital transactions through banks, payment networks, governments, healthcare providers and merchants. You will be responsible for not only maintaining their current platform, but creating new features using Java/Spring frameworks, Hibernate to communicate with the SQL database and creating REST APIs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years CORE java experience
- 3 years of Spring frameworks
- Experience using Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience using SQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS) is a big plus
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java
- 20% SQL
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) + Match
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free Parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.