A well-known global payments technology company is currently looking to bring on contract Product Designers to their team here in San Francisco. They’re seeking end to end designers who can work well within design teams and have experience designing across all platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs that highlights consumer facing applications
- Ability to lead design sprints for larger epics
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Lead and conduct user testing to gather insights, validate proposals, and test usability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing for consumer facing products
- Experience with end to end design
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI Designer
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.