Senior Product Designer / Native Mobile / Consumer
A San Francisco startup that is building a platform which enables people to have their own personal and secure digital identities to interact online is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to their SF team and is willing to pay up to $160,000 a year for the right candidate.
You will work closely with the VP of Product on a brand-new iOS and Android consumer mobile application. This is a key hire for the company and it comes with a lot of ownership. The ideal candidate is someone who is capable and willing to work hands on as the sole designer but also interested in growing out the design team down the road.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing native iOS and Android consumer mobile applications
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment.
- 100% Hands On Product Design
- 60% UX
- 40% Visual/UI
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.