Director of Consumer User Experience
This Director of Consumer User Experience will work on responsive mobile applications with a global userbase. This Director will work on an innovated travel platform that cross-references global data to project to its customer. As a Director of UX you will manage a design communities of 15 and work directly with business leaders to develop a next generation platform. This Director of User Experience should come from leadership positions while working on a consumer facing mobile platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous leadership experience 2+ years
- Experience working with design communities and business leaders
- Experience working with consumer facing product
- Experience with mobile/responsive design
- Most have a portfolio and or apps in Apple/Google stores
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Front End Development languages
- Experience leading 10+ people is preferred
- Experience with Android and IOS mobile design
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Management
- 33% Design
- 33% Architecture and road mapping
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space, build your own design Team
- Flexible working hours
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.