A design agency in downtown San Francisco is looking for an Experience Designer to join their talented design team.
This agency is looking for a designer to work on cutting-edge digital and physical products across industries. The ideal candidate collaborates well and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that clearly communicates work and shows rationale
- Experience designing for the consumer space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agency experience
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Design
- 50% Visual Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.