Site Reliability Engineer (AWS)
An exciting and well funded SaaS based startup based in Liberty Village is in scale mode, and looking to bring on an SRE to join the team.
This company runs a software which provides an instant pay solution, has partnered up with two giants in the ride sharing service, and thus the whole engineering team is getting scaled out.
The ideal candidate will design and build cloud infrastructure in AWS, work on deployment, security and monitoring infrastructure. You will explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools, technologies and cloud offerings, to determine if and how they can add value to the business, while at the same time maintaining the current infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, ELB, IAM, CloudFormation, S3, Route 53 and Lambda)
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good experience CI/CD build (Jenkins)
- Experience implementing Infrastructure as Code - Terraform
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Ansible, Puppet)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a programming language (JAVA, Python, C++ etc)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120,000 DOE
- 3 Weeks Vacation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.