Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Add me on LinkedIn!
Job Location: New York, NY
My client is a pioneer in Europe’s mobile banking industry, and the first with a full European banking license. Across 22 markets, they have over 2 million customers. The team has grown to over 500 employees in 3 locations. My client has tailored the banking experience for the digital generation. Initially founded 2013, the main product launched in early 2015. Since that launch, the product has been available for desktop, iOS, and Android. All made possible by having raised more than $210 million from many reputable investors.
Day to Day:
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you'll be part of a high-level team building technologies that make banking more user centric.
- Working in a collaborative environment with the cross functional team on challenging tasks
- Working on improving the iOS tech stack and ensuring high quality standards.
- Using the knowledge of the system to efficiently develop features and tackle complex problems.
- Providing guidance and feedback to the wider iOS team.
- Designing APIs used by the app and collaborating with other engineers
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform.
- Proven ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- Excellent communication and proficiency with Agile development.
- Knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Work with engaged, smart engineers
- Exciting challenges
- Interesting technical problems to solve as they further scale
- Deep integration with the iOS ecosystem
- Modern technologies: latest Swift versions, modular codebase, Swift on the server
- Upward mobility
- Great benefits and rewards
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.