Senior UX Designer
A software company focused on business process management and customer relationship management is looking for a Senior UX to joint their team. This Sr. UX designer would be responsible for the design of user experience and the development of prototypes to help increase sales.
Required Skills & Experience
- Web based application development, maintain and testing.
- Understanding of UX tools.
- Proven history of competency in product design and scalability
- A BA in UI/UX, ID, Graphic Design or a related field of study.
- Comfort and facility with the Adobe suite (AI, ID, PS, PR and LR), Sketch, and Kite Compositor (or similar prototyping software).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Portfolio that demonstrates visual design and tasteful graphics.
- Past in depth research around best practices in user interface.
- Profession experience in B2C & B2C environments
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (100% premium covered)
- 401(k) match
- Paid sick time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.