May 15, 2019
San Francisco, California
Senior/Lead Product Designer / EdTech
A mission driven EdTech startup in San Francisco is looking to add a Senior Product Designer to their growing team and is willing to pay up to $160,000 / year for the right candidate.
Their product is used by colleges and universities across the country to help students find career jobs and internships. Their mission is to give all students and equal shot at their dream career, regardless of location or school.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or passion in the EdTech space
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On Product Design
- 60% UX
- 40% Visual/UI
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.