A SaaS company located in Addison, TX is looking for a QA Analyst to join its rapidly growing Information Technology team. The company creates enterprise level financial solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world – being recognized as a visionary leader in the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector.
They are looking for someone who enjoys working with small teams, likes innovation and quality, and staying up to date with modern technologies. You will be using test case management and defect tracking solutions – as well as, performing white-box and black-box testing activities in multi-tier solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of related QA Engineering
- Experience writing test cases and using defect tracking solutions
- Understanding of troubleshooting technical issues with internal or external customers
- Experience testing web-based applications in the Microsoft tech stack – .NET/C#, SQL
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems while being a team player, able to work in a collaborative and high energy environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the accounting/financial industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Manual Testing
- 90% White-Box Testing, 10% Black-Box Testing
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 80% Team Collaboration, 20% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $35/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months, then conversion salary of 60-70k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.