Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Plano / AWS / Azure
This global automotive company located in Plano,Texas is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer that will work with a team of remarkable engineers to build and deliver the next generation vehicle telematics and safety services platform. This platform tackles complex data, connectivity, and service delivery challenges that emerge when you have millions that demand immediate access to contextual and relevant information.
This Sr. Cloud Infrastructure (DevOps) Engineer will create, maintain, support and improve complex cloud operations for the largest automotive company in the world. This cloud infrastructure engineer will apply their knowledge in a highly-energized, fast-paced, and innovative startup environment. This individual will be working on a global platform for the next generation connected vehicle big data solution. This is a progressive and collaborative DevOps environment; therefore, it is essential that not only the skillset, but also the personality match such an environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Troubleshoot and identity problems with distributed systems in terms of throughput, utilization and configuration
- Solve new and challenging technical issues. You do not need to know everything, but you need to know how to find the solution and document it.
- Design CI/CD pipelines that enable multiple software teams to create reproduceable artifacts and autonomously deploy across product lines
- Build world-class, multi-cloud capable, state-of-the-art products by:
- Leveraging large, multi-region Kubernetes deployments
- Automating resiliency, scale and recovery with measurable results
- Automating code promotion using A/B, Canary, Blue/Green deployment patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with containers and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with desired state systems like Terraform or Ansible
- Experience creating and supporting CI/CD pipelines with tools like Circle CI, Spinnaker, Jenkins or equivalent
- Experience with secure secret and configuration management
- Scripting or coding experience
- You are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction
- Experience with public cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP) and Agile environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% Jenkins
- 30% Terraform
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.