100% Remote Senior React Native Engineer/Greater Philadelphia Area
Interested in building a ground up mobile application using React Native? This fin-tech firm is developing a product to attract more millennial's seeking financial advice. If you have built your own business or have several successful apps already on the market, you will be a great fit for this open position.
As a new mobile developer, you will work directly with the VP of product to execute business objectives. You will also have access to the best resources, an excellent user experience design team and support from product development. You will be a salaried employee with amazing benefits for you and the family.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS devices
- Ability to complete all phases of the SDLC
- 2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI
- Strong experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Experience configuring and deploying on the Apple and Google Play Stores
Desired Skills & Experience
- Local to Philadelphia
- Prior Financial Industry experience
- Apps on the market
- Experience with React for front end web application development
- Any Python, Django or Flask
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% React Native
- 20%Collaboration with product and business teams
- 80% New Development, implementation and feature additions
- Competitive Compensation: Up to $130,000 per year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K with healthy company match
- Paid time off
- 100% Remote
- Project Autonomy
- Career growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.