A well known Non Profit organization in the Philadelphia area is looking for a Network Administrator to join the team. This position is looking for someone Junior to Mid-Level around 2-5 years’ experience working with Windows Servers, Virtualization, Backups, SAN, Messaging Platforms, etc. You will be working on multiple projects such as, builds, upgrades, configurations and migrations.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to grow into a Systems Engineering job soon. They offer a ton of growth and training on all things Windows/Systems Engineering. They offer a base plus bonus and excellent healthcare.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Windows/Network Administrator
- 5+ years working on Windows Servers builds, migrations and upgrades
- VMware 6.5/spinning up servers and virtual builds
- SAN (NetApp, EMC)
- Backups (Datto, Veeam, NetbackUp)
- Office 365/Exchange
- Active Directory/Group Policy
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Firewalls/Cisco ASA
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% System Administration
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health, Dental & Vision
- Matching 401k
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time
- Great Location/Flexible Hours
- Growth Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.