Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Willingness to do pair programming
- Desire to grow your skills and learn along the way
- Great communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Test Driven Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Client-facing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical benefits
- 401(k), 4% employer match (up to 100%)
- 30 Days PTO, plus 6 holidays and 7 sick days.
- Room for growth, internal promotions preferred
- Unique office space and most modern technology
- Access to hundreds of restaurants and activities because it’s right in the heart of Philly!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.