Python / Django Engineer
A new technology start-up focused on bridging the gap between entrepreneurs, investors, corporations and private equity is seeking a Python / Django engineer. Founders and investors are seasoned and successful in this market sector, bringing together years of accomplishments. They have cornered this market and need the right team of engineers to support and contribute to their growth. Build awesome software on a team of skilled engineers using innovative new technology.
As a python engineer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the framework that will drive our current and future line of products, build a sustainable and reusable framework that meets our UI requirements. Work closely with the Product team to create and deploy features for the marketplace software built using Python and the Django framework. Help architect both front-end web applications as well as data models and back-end functionality. Build scalable web applications, influence decisions, and problem solve. Roll up your sleeves and “get dirty” coding, architecting and designing systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Architectural and data modeling skills
- Experience with building rich and dynamic web applications
- Expert with Python and Django web application language and framework
- Strong programming skills
- MySQL, and Linux (Ubuntu), Apache, WSGI, Git
- Amazon Cloud Services including the deployment of distributed applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend (Python/Django)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flex time and flexible schedule
- Multiple opportunities for Professional development
- company happy hours
- casual environment
- new laptop
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.