With the landscape of restaurant delivery services out there these days, it's becoming tough for restaurant owners to keep track of them all! This growing, Philly-based startup is building a platform for payments to these varying services. They're hiring a strong React.js engineer with potential React Native experience. This is a startup with excellent funding and looking to grow their team to help scale their product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong production level application development experience
- Must use Git or other version control
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Must have knowledge of the back end, API integration or work with back end languages such as Node.js or Java
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any architecture experience and strong understanding of full stack application development
- Knowledge of accessibility and front-end performance
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) systems like Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% HTML5, CSS3
- 60% Solo Development
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Rapid career growth
- Influence on the technical problems and product direction
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.