Based in Downtown Dallas, a software development firm that specializes in helping companies get the most from their data to increase revenue growth and maintain a competitive edge is looking for a strong Data Scientist to add to their growing team. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing processes and layouts for complex, large-scale data sets used for modeling and research purposes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with a data scientist, developer, or analytics role
- Python, SQL, R, AWS or Azure experience
- Passion for data analytics and data science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Server-side
- 90% Individual Contribution
- Competitive salary: Up to $110k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental, vision
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.