DevOps Team Lead/SAAS
An online marketing solution provider making major waves in Old Toronto is looking to add a Lead DevOps Engineer to their team, and is willing to pay up to $170k (for previous DevOps Lead experience).
There will be two major responsibilites to tackle initially: 1) Build out the existing SysOps team from the current two members, to six dedicated and efficient Engineers in the upcoming year. The second will be to establish consistent uptime and deployment goals along with the VP of Engineering. This is a chance for significant personal, professional and technological growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience leading DevOps/SRE Team
- History of migrating environment into consistent automation practices (Jenkins pipeline, Docker containers)
- AWS, EC2, S3, VPC, Route53 (hands-on)
- Some software engineering/coding experience (Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Java, etc)
- Proven pattern of constructing efficient database queries
- Hands-On Infrastructure-As-Code implementation
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Previous DevOps Lead experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands-on
- 40% Management/Team Guidance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 Days Work-From-Home once team is hitting its stride (proj. after 2-4 weeks)
- Daily lunch provided
- Top-Tier Bonus Package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.