Sales Automation Engineer
This upcoming real estate company has been growing exponentially and is looking to grow out their engineering team! Their platform allows for home owners to sell their homes for a lower commission than usual by partnering with thousands of real estate agents nationwide. Their unique application allows open communication and makes the process smoother for both parties.
They are looking to add a Sales Automation Engineer to their team. You would be working in Python, Django while also working in Restful APIs. This position is fully remote, but you would be working closely with the team on projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Experience in Software Development
- Back End: Python, Django
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable taking on high-level challenges and translating them into engineering results
- DevOps Experience - Docker
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly find effective solutions
- Ability to work alone or in collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Building Back End features (Python)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacations
- Equity/Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.