A mission driven tech company in the E-Learning space here is San Francisco is looking to bring on their first Product Manager to come on and own their first Product that will be launching next month.
They partner up with innovative companies to help them become a more diverse and inclusive organization. Training employees makes the biggest impact so they have created an online learning platform which will allow employees at the company to take learning courses on Diversity & Inclusion through desktop and mobile.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 plus years of experience
- E-Learning Background
- Work samples that display past work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Partnered with CEO, Stakeholders, and Managing Directors.
- Knowledge on key themes like diversity, inclusion, belonging, and unconscious bias.
- Have taken full ownership in a product and worked with customers to customize that product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partnering with Managing Directors and consultants to customize and tailor course content.
- Work with contractors to take new course content from draft to customer-ready
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.