Technical Product Manager
This established SaaS startup is looking to bring on a Technical Product Manager to help lead and drive the engineering team towards the right initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a technical background to the point where they can understand timelines and the SDLC, not actually be hands on at all. Any experience with payment or billing systems is a huge plus and will help drive features development with the right priorities. Lots of autonomy with this role and someone who can really take the reins and run with it.
The engineering team is very strong currently and doesn’t need a ton of direction, other than help identifying the right roadmap and helping structure the SDLC in order to deliver the right product to consumers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in Product Management
- Experience working with software engineers in an agile environment
- Understanding the SDLC
- Background working with products in the payments, billing or tax integration space is a big plus
- Working in an agile environment
- Interfacing with stakeholders in a small company
- Handling autonomy well
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Product Roadmap
- 20% Working with engineering team to solve problems and get through hurdles
- 20% Meetings with stakeholders
- 20% User stories/market research
- 20% could be anything in an agile startup!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $118K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- 20 days PTO
- Annual performance bonus
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.