Senior Python Engineer
This company is focused on changing how data is perceived and is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a Python focus. They are located in Washington D.C and can pay up to $145,000/year for the right engineer.
Their software makes it easy for anyone to quickly gather, understand, and act on the field-level information that drives critical business and organizational decisions. The tools are user-friendly, feature-rich, and flexible enough to work in any sector - whether that means tracking a program's performance, taking attendance in a classroom, capturing client information, or researching an epidemic. Providing people with the tool they need to collect, manage and translate data – freeing up valuable time for what matters most.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Experience in Software Development
- Strong understanding and previous professional experience with Python and Django
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work alone or with team
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Degree in related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python- Back
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacations
- Casual Fridays
- Happy Hours
- Open Environment
- Gym reimbursement benefits for gyms and classes
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.