Senior Front End Engineer/AWS/Malvern, PA
This is a 6 months contract to begin but has opportunity to turn into a more permanent situation. You'll enjoy great work life balance, a day to work from home and plenty of job amenities like a world-class campus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert coding abilities with HTML5 and CSS3
- Cloud experience using AWS, AWS Connect preferred
- Any Angular, React or Vue
- Git for version control
- Enterprise level experience
- RESTful API consumption
- Must be able to commute to Malvern, Pennsylvania/PA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Financial industry experience
- Any back end knowledge of Java/Groovy and Spring-Boot/Spring-MVC
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Front End Engineering
- 25% Server Side Development- Node.js
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Compensation: Up to $65.00/hr.
- Contract duration: 6+ months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- State of the art hardware and resources
- Work from home flexibility once acclimated
- Potential for direct employment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.