Senior Product Manager
A $13 billion biopharma enterprise in Philadelphia is seeking strong, senior Product Managers in their Navy Yard location. This will be in the technology organization, so a strong understanding of technical products and global marketing initiatives is important to have. The Senior Product Manager would come on either as a contractor or full time employee.
You will be playing a key role in managing relevant marketing technologies and platforms. You will also be expected to partner with global and local stakeholders, so having strong communication is key!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of solid Product Management experience
- Proficient in Agile software development
- The ability to coordinate between Engineering, UX, and other teams
- The ability to make data driven decisions
- The ability to manage work streams and tactics towards strategic product road mapping
- Strong background in gathering requirements from stakeholders
- JIRA preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior Pharmaceutical experience
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Public transportation accessible
- Possibility of extension or conversion
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.