This growing profitable start-up is growing their tech team to create a state of the art application in the mobile fintech space. You will be set up with excellent tools and processes to have a wonderfully effective team that operates largely in a remote fashion (small offices across the country that get together in their cities every so often). In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to get the flexibility along with a competitive salary, great benefits, and the ability to still work with people you can actually meet in person as well.
In this role, you’ll work with cutting edge Technology such as Vue.JS, HTML5, CSS3, AWS and more. This is also an excellent opportunity for a strong senior level engineer to join a growing company with the opportunity for quick leadership opportunity and enjoy the flexibility to work from home.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of in work experience doing front-end development of a software product with advance level skills
- Experience with integration with 3rd parties – Web API’s, REST, HTTP, JSON calls, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience working with Vue specifically is a plus
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Experience doing remote work
- Experience working on a mobile application
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front-End Development
- 10% Integration of 3rd party API’s
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Architecture/Application Design
- 10% focus time spent on side projects within the app that interest you
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000 per year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Additional Bonuses
- Work remotely 90%
- Leadership opportunities
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.