A technology and analytics company enabling behavioral health access and engagement is currently hiring for a Software Engineer. This company, located in the growing tech industry of Philadelphia, Is relying on cloud based technologies to provide easy accessible data for their users. They are revolutionizing the way in which we monitor wellness and improve health of individuals. The application they are building collects data and in-app behavior such as activity completion, activity results, clinically validated assessments. You can use technology to gauge a soldiers’ mental state while simultaneously providing variety of mental wellness tools. This is a great and rewarding position for a skilled Software Engineer who wants to make a difference.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering, ideally with python
- Understanding of MVC structure and experience with frameworks like Django and Flask is ideal
- Full-stack development experience
- Solid Object Oriented Programming fundamentals
- Experience with Rest
- Backend database experience with relational database like Postgres
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Handson
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 5– 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Employee and family Summer Picnic
- Company-wide destination vacation or retreat
- Relaxed or no dress code
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.