A growing energy technology company that helps companies reduce their energy consumption and switch to renewable resources is seeking to hire a Software Engineer. They’re located in downtown Boston and are adding on to their engineering team as part of the company’s continued growth.
They’re seeking full-stack developers with at least 2 years of professional experience. You’d be working with C#, .NET, React, SQL, and AWS to work on the cloud-based platform they use to monitor energy usage and connect companies with a portfolio of energy suppliers.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of full-stack development experience
- There is also a Senior-level role for which candidates with more experience will be considered.
- Experience working with C#/.NET, ideally .NET Core
- At least two years of experience working with Angular, React, or Vue
- Familiarity with AWS OR Azure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in CS or related
- Up to $100k/yr, DoE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) contributions
- Pre-tax transportation benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.