Junior .NET/WPF Engineer at Boston Logistics Company
An international shipping and logistics company is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join their team in Boston, and can pay up to $95k.
Our client builds postal logistics systems for over 90 countries worldwide, consisting of both internal and client facing applications. Their services are highly utilized by the USPS and Canadian Postal Service. As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be working on their latest generation product line. They are looking for fast-learning individuals whit strong experience using the .NET Framework, as well as WPF.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years’ professional development experience
- Experience with the .NET Framework
- Experience with WPF
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- XAML experience highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new development
- 85% hands-on coding
- 15% team strategizing, reporting, planning, etc.
- Salary: up to $95,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.