Software Engineer with one of Boston's Fastest Growing Companies
After a very successful IPO in 2018, this Boston-based startup success story is seeking talented software engineers to join their Cambridge, MA office. In this position, you will be building a consumer web application that leverages the latest in analytics for users to compare insurance. This platform empowers consumers by providing a transparent marketplace for users to find the best coverage possible at the lowest price.
The impressive software engineering team utilizes cutting edge technologies to process over one billion unique events every single day.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Python, Golang, or Java)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or GCP is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered Lunch
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.